Friday, July 22 and Saturday, July 23, 2016
- 6:00 p.m. Temple memorial service
- 7:30 p.m. Traditional Bon dancing
- 8:30 p.m. Intermission performance
Food Booth: Opens at 6:00 p.m.
- Plate lunches: hekka, smoked meat, baked chicken; fried noodles, chilli bowl, gandule rice, Gotterburg rice cups, maki sushi roll, manju, mochi, pronto pup, flying saucers, saimin, yakitori chicken, shave ice, soda, water, coffee.
Games for children
- Ball throw, darts, fishpond, duckpond, soccer ball
- Plants, fruits, baked goods, rummage items
Parking: Just follow the signs!
- Easy and accessible public parking at the adjacent Hanapepe Ballpark
- No parking on temple grounds, except vendors, handicapped, and reserved
- Buses and vans: Hanapepe Armory fenced lot
- Plenty of street parking in surrounding areas
Kauai’i Soto Zen Temple Zenshuji
- 1-3500 Kaumuali’i Highway, Hanapepe, HI 96766
- Call for information: 808-245-2841 or 808-346-4650